NWAR #1: Graveyard Shift NWAR #1: Graveyard Shift

A brilliant parody of the Film Noir genre. The animation was ok, but it was the choice of music and storyline that made it such an engaging video. Good job!

danmarkowitz responds:

Thanks!

Hardcore Gamer II Hardcore Gamer II

Words can not describe what I just watched...

X-Shorts : Wolverine X-Shorts : Wolverine

Hahahaha! Brilliant!
Great animation, good sound effects and classic comedy.

Awesome video :)

Feeling The Bass Ramp Feeling The Bass Ramp

Really cool, love the melody and the mix is clear and sharp, nothing too special though. It could be a bit longer, 41 seconds is very short for a techno track, but I suppose it can get away with it since it loops quite well. There's no real build up or intro which was a bit disappointing, buildups are very important for techno tracks.

Overall, still a sweet track, I only bop my head to tracks I like... and i was boppin away when i heard this track, good job.

Melancholy Winter Melancholy Winter

Most of this song is good, but there's some really disharmonious chords in there that ruin the nice melody progression. Also, from a technical point of view, your mix is a bit messy as I can hear some static interference which starts around 0:57 that's very distracting.

I'd like to hear another version of this though, you just need to fix up your mix and get rid of all the diminished chords.